Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Knicks vs Mavs & the rest of the NBA

Another win for my Mavs. I actually expected to win this game, but the Knicks are playing much better these days and hung in there for a half at least. The Mavs now have to go face the Labrons tomorrow night. Their streak came to an end in Charlotte tonight so I expect them to be ready to rumble agains the Mavs.

Houston won again. Standing on the shoulders of Yao Ming's 32 & 14 the Rockets beat the Pacers 86-76. The bad thing for me was the fact I had them at -11. Oh well. If they keep playing this way they will make some noise come playoff time.

Nash's Suns clinched the Pacific with a win over the T Wolves. Third year in a row for the Suns. To bad nobody remembers the division titles. Championships are what count.

Alright...time to go. I will be back to discuss the Cavs game tomorrow night.

Comments are welcome.


Proballer
www.proballfanshop.com

No comments: