Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Let's talk MVP

MVP. What does that mean anyway? Actually, what does that mean to you? It seems to mean something different to everybody. Best player in the league? Player most valuable to their team? Best player on the team with the best record? On and on we go. My opinion is it needs to go to the best player on the team with the best record. This year that just happens to be Dirk Nowitzki. Now, I am a Mavs fan so I am a little jaded. But, who else can you give it to? Only one other in my estimation. Nasty Nash.

So, why Dirk. Because, the Mavs kick ass and he's the main reason. I can go into all kinds of stats to back up this position. But why should I? Look them up and you will see. Now, some will say Steve Nash does the same thing for the Suns. True. But the Mavs have a 5 game lead on the Suns and mark my words they will take the number 1 seed. The Suns kick ass, just not the Mavs ass. Thus Dirk wins. Period.

What's your take? Nash or Dirk? or maybe somebody else?


Proballer
www.proballfanshop.com

No comments: